Skip to product information
1 of 11

Portable Blender Juicer Electric USB: Blend Anywhere, Anytime!

Portable Blender Juicer Electric USB: Blend Anywhere, Anytime!

Regular price $30.99 USD
Regular price Sale price $30.99 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.




Introducing the Portable Blender Juicer Electric USB – your ultimate companion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle on the move. Engineered for convenience and efficiency, this USB-rechargeable blender ensures you can relish fresh, nutrient-packed beverages anytime, anywhere.

Key Features:

  • Dual Functionality: Seamlessly transitions between a portable bottle and a powerful juicer, combining style with functionality in one sleek device.

  • Robust Performance: Boasting a formidable 14,000 RPM speed, this blender swiftly transforms fruits, soy milk, shakes, and more into delectable treats. Whether it's a refreshing smoothie or a nutritious juice, achieve your desired consistency effortlessly.

  • Premium Quality Materials: Prioritizing your health and safety, the blender features a Tritan cup body, stainless steel blades, and a food-grade ABS base. These superior materials ensure durability, safety, and peace of mind with every use.

  • Travel-Friendly Design: The silicone lift ring facilitates easy portability, making it a must-have for outdoor activities, picnics, sports, or everyday commutes. Plus, with its USB charging capability, say goodbye to electrical outlet constraints.

  • Safety First: Equipped with intelligent sensing technology, the blender prevents accidental starts post-separation of the cup body and base, ensuring user safety and ease of disassembly.

Instructions for Use:

  1. Prepare fruits by washing and cutting them into manageable 15x15mm pieces.
  2. Fill the cup with approximately 60% fruit and add 20% liquid (water or milk), ensuring the total volume reaches about 80% of the cup's capacity.
  3. Secure the cup cap, invert the blender, initiate the switch, and position it correctly. While blending, gently shake the cup for optimal results.
  4. Once blended, deactivate the switch, remove the cap, and enjoy your freshly prepared beverage. For a smoother texture, strain any excess pulp as desired.


  • Color: White
  • Product Dimensions: 23478.278.2mm /"
  • Cup Capacity: 350mL
  • Materials:
    • Cup Cover: Food-grade PP
    • Cup Body: Environmental-friendly Tritan
    • Base: Food-grade ABS
    • Blades: Stainless Steel 304
  • Motor Specifications:
    • No Load: 20,000 rpm/min (±15%)
    • Load: 14,000 rpm/min (±15%)
  • Power Details:
    • Working Current: 10-12A
    • Voltage: 3.7V
    • Battery Capacity: 2000mAh
  • Juicing Frequency: 30 seconds per cycle, up to 15 continuous cycles.

Package Includes:

  • 1 Portable Blender

Experience unparalleled convenience and health benefits with the Portable Blender Juicer Electric USB. Whether you're at home, work, or exploring the outdoors, stay refreshed and energized with your favorite blends at your fingertips.

Please note: Due to shipping limitations this product may take a few weeks to receive.

View full details